Connecting our past with their future

Friday, July 24, 2009

Time to reconect

I realize some brothers will read this and say, "where have you been?" As I have spoken to a few brothers upon my return to Jersey City (after 28 years away), it has become something of a mission to see "the brothers" one more time. With that, I have been attempting to gather contact info (address, phone, e-mail address, Myspace/Facebook/Blackplanet screenname, you get the picture). I know this is rather ambitious, but I would love to get together and have a tailgate thing at a Prep football game this fall.

Calling all brothers! Dig out your phonebooks, Blackberries, PDA's, etc. I know there are faces that you would like to catch up with after so many years. In the meantime, I will be attempting to work through the alumni association to reach out to as many of you as possible. However, as I was one that wasn't on their radar until recently, I know the limitations. The Alpha's have an expression: Leaning on the Shield. Well, I am leaning on the EC Crest. I need a role call. Brothers check in!

1 comment:

Anthony Powell said...

Well said, Jeff. Brothers, are you listening?