Connecting our past with their future

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ebony Club Alumi reconnect

It's been a minute since I've posted on the site. For one thing, life has been happening. The good news is that we should be seeing contributions to this site real soon from other alumni.

I joined Facebook last summer. My page sat static for a couple of months. In September, I connected with a couple of classmates from 1975 who reached out to me after finding me on the site.

Since then, I have reconnected with many Ebony Club alumni. Several of us are interested in getting together for a reunion. We need your help with collecting contact information and spreading the word. Jeff Anthony and Eric Threatt are heading up this effort. Send your contact information, questions, or comments to ebonyclubalumni@gmail.com.

No comments: